Three days into vacation time and I am relaxed! I missed the last day of school - didn't have to deal with the M100 explosion, four fights, or the water bombs... rather I was out cycling and enjoying some time with Kirk - reconnecting with each other...Kirk Dylan and I are heading to San Diego tomorrow for time on the beach, tennis, and some Sea World fun. You read correctly - my teen does not want any part of the vacation... she will be with a friend while we are gone. It bothers me that she doesn't want to go, but at the same time, I know what happens when I force her to engage with the family... and it's not pretty or fun...so Dylan is excited to go see the penguins... in the whole brochure - penguins is her reason to go to Sea World :)
We will enjoy the break... right when we return it is back to work, Dylan will start at her new school, and I will be back to night school... and Tyler's swim team workouts will begin nightly... our week of R&R will be much enjoyed by all four of us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment