Saturday, January 10, 2009
Dylan's First Tennis Lesson
Okay, 3 is sort of young for starting sports... but my tennis coach encouraged us to bring Dylan to the beginner tennis class this session. We asked Dylan if she wanted to be in tennis class and she was very excited - so it was a go. The kids were all a bit older/bigger, but Dylan held her own. She was a good listener and followed all the directions. Very cute. The only problem we had was when I tried to "help"... I was quickly told "I can do it myself!" and of course I went way back to the sidelines (where of course dad knew to stay all along) to watch and take pictures... Here are some pictures of the first tennis adventure for Dylan (she is in the pink pants and striped jacket).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She looks so little! Of course next to mine, she would look like a giant I bet! :o) Does she want to keep doing the lessons? Now keep your ass on the sidelines!
ReplyDeleteShe seems tiny to me too... she is about 30 pounds and three feet tall. Next to her "peers" she is tiny... our little button. She does still like lessons (especially the occassional one on one with my coach)... she will be in the beginning class for a couple of years I am sure as she needs to develop the coordination. And yes, my booty is on the side permanently - what was I thinking? Once a control freak always a control freak :)
ReplyDelete