Tuesday, January 27, 2009

When did my big girl grow up and out of her mom?

Okay, I am not sure exactly when this happened, but it happened... Tyler and I went from being uber close to me being an outsider - the following pictures depict my attempt at capturing innocent footage of my Tyler in her natural habitat... a messy room on the phone and computer at the same time... She asks us to paint her walls and covers them in magazine photos... she gave me the foot - it could have been worse... I'd rather the foot than the finger. On a serious note, Tyler is doing well - enjoying her social life. In the seventh grade what is more important than girl friends and boys? School dances and the mall run her life and make it real easy to decide on consequences - nothing speaks louder about doing what you are supposed to do than the idea of "everyone" yes "everyone" but you being at the mall - I vaguely remember the idea of "everyone" which generally means at least one other person :)... There are boys in the horizon, they appear at every mall trip and call and text pretty frequently... she is pretty top secret most of the time, but we are pretty sure there isn't A boy, just many cute boys... but she did come home quite happy from the last dance - (dad was worried, I didn't really notice)... Enjoy the photos of Tyler and realize this is about what we see of her, she is a recluse unless you are 11-13, have money to give, or appear famous...Gotta love the girl... she is personality plus on her worst day and a gem on her best...



No comments:

Post a Comment