Saturday, January 10, 2009
To host or not to host the pre-teen sleep over, that is the $10 million question....
This week the answer was no... I will allow the neighbor to have that pleasure. I love my pre teen and most of her friends, but three girls for a sleep over - not gonna do it... I did host that nightmare last time and after three hours it was fights the remaining 24 hours. Same girls - and hopefully no fights this time. There are those benefits of having the kids at our house, but I think we need to share the joy... for sure on the sleep over action. Tyler has become somewhat of a recluse these days, and doesn't like her picture taken, but here are a few we snuck in because she was caught off guard (getting a pedicure with her cousin, or just hanging out with nothing better to do than play along with mom).



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment